Anti-social

I have dedicated myself to understand white men in Africa by using my own flesh and blood. I am not sure that I understand very much - and I definitely do not like what I see.

People have asked me to take photographs, and I told them that there are no pictures I can take that will make you see what I see - not because I see something extraordinary. Actually I do not see much. I am almost blind. But I see what I see and you see something else.

Instead I thought I could take you where I go and we would see the same light shine, but recently I realised that I was wrong. There is nothing I can do - and no place I can take you that will make feel what I feel. My feelings are mine. You will have your own feelings and I will remain anti-social.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bazungus in Kampala

Africa does not exist

26/3 07 The Library (cont)

Tanzania I - Swahili man

Meeting Uganda and "the other"