Uganda in London


It is just another ghetto as everywhere else.
Here they will import African culture to survive.
Everybody know each other, but there are things, that can't be said aloud - and it is crusial, when you have to decide to stay another night or move to a different hotel.
There is no time to wait.
If you wait a little bit longer, then he will properbly solve the problem for you. I know that it is my fault. I brought him in this situation. But know when I am in London, why do I have to help other people? I left Kampala to escape these responsibilities - to be independent.
Here is a white man, why doesn't he just pay my bill?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bazungus in Kampala

Africa does not exist

26/3 07 The Library (cont)

Tanzania I - Swahili man

Meeting Uganda and "the other"