22/11 05 Blog

Well, I have began a blog. Some of my male friends that know more about using the internet, than I will ever do, told me that I must have a blog, so I had to do it. It took some time – I admit it. My blog is still a hidden secret, I know, but I am slowly getting there, I think. Getting where? That is my question.
Where do I want to go? – and how can I go on blogging?
I thought we could have some dialogue after years of arrogance in Africa. It is the same thing, I thought, just with interaction. I was wrong. It is nothing like writing an e-mail. You don’t feel that you do anything. When I write an e-mail, I send it out of my out-box, and it is received in your in-box – that is what I must believe. On my blog I just put text by text. They don’t go anywhere. I have problems publicising my blog, and when you know about it, I must be active and interesting. Otherwise you will leave me alone – tough.
My first problem was to write to my blog (oh, that is who I am writing to nowadays), but now am I writing. Then I was confused about how to tell, that my blog was there. We are back on mail, but I can’t write the same in e-mails as on the blog. Then I would have gone no where. So I try to write mails about something else and put a link on my signature.
Do they go to my blog?
Do I care?
Does it matter?
If somebody go to my blog, then all the troubles begin. I have to entertain you, very quickly, every time, in the way you prefer, in the moment you choose to be there. It it so complicated.
I wish I was back on mail. Do I?
The difference is that with my previous mailservice I created momentarily directions in space. We can call them ‘corridors of sense’, while right now I am building one space.
Me, who don’t like to go to the same place twice. She says that she wants an audience, but do I want audience? I don’t need an audience as long as I am doing the right thing. I must concentrate on my lifeline and not get confused about what other people might think. I need to combine blog and mail. On blog I am myself. I do what I want, and I don’t think. Through small e-mails I shall attract your attention. I am daring. I flirt with you. A blog is a private spot, which an e-mail can never be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bazungus in Kampala

Africa does not exist

26/3 07 The Library (cont)

Tanzania I - Swahili man

Meeting Uganda and "the other"