The things women say to men

Guys, have you ever thought about the things women say to you? - and girls do you know what it means in the other end of the line? I have a very good friend in Kampala - we met more than 10 years ago. Your probably know who you are. Now and then he makes joyful comments about the women around him - and that they call everyone they talk to for sweet heart - and he wonders what these women will do the day that they meet someone they find rreally sweet. I have my own perspective on what women talk about. Here are four examples from my ears over the last 20 years. 


1998:

"Du er meget forsigtig"

Ordene faldt i min lejlighed i Skydebanegade på Vesterbro i København. Sagt af en kvinde, som jeg var venner med på det tidspunkt, dagen derpå. Det var efter, at vi flere gange havde delt min seng uden at have haft sex - eller noget der bare kom i nærheden. Og hun havde ret, det burde vi har haft, mange gange.


2003

"Thank you for being nice to me"

I drove her home in my car on Ggaba Road through Kansanga in Kampala, Uganda. We had been dating and going out for a couple of month. She was also my first girlfriend in Uganda. I recently broke up with her, but I do not remember my reasons. The word fell, when I turned into the road where she were staying.


2009

"It was nice"

In a hotel room in Polyview Hotel in Kisumu, Kenya. It was a gentle and beautiful woman's reply to something I said just after we had sex in a January afternoon. She was miss sweet and soft.


2015

"Thank you for your kindness"

I was in Arusha, Tanzania. Just before I was going to leave on the shuttle bus to Nairobi, I recieved these sweet words an sms from a woman in a provicial town further south in Tanzania, where I had been a few days earlier.


What does it all mean? There has been a lot of other words from women, but these are some of the more memorable and intimate. Read between the lines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bazungus in Kampala

Africa does not exist

26/3 07 The Library (cont)

Tanzania I - Swahili man

Meeting Uganda and "the other"