15/10 05 Resort Beach

Here you never know what willl occur when you leave her out of attention. She might meet somebody she likes or that likes you and life will become pure hell. The risk of being caught seem so near and I haven't even done anything. Infedelity is a way of life on the shore of Victoria Lake. I would never think like this at home - where ever that is. I could very easy feel safe here - but not without money. Though there would always be somebody asking you something. I will continue watching him even when he is my best friend. I will be afraid of turning my back on him at night. After sharing my bedroom with her for over one year I still think about her friends as a danger to my health. My past experiences will hunt me down forever. Once I thought they were nice to me and they were right in warning me - I will never again be able to trust you as before. You will never survive Africa. This time there is not so much to take from me and I think it will make a difference, though I still bear the same color. Yes, I have colored skin - here I'm as dark as you can imagine. So strange after an entire life without color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bazungus in Kampala

Africa does not exist

26/3 07 The Library (cont)

Tanzania I - Swahili man

Meeting Uganda and "the other"